- 124 NW Fillmore, Topeka, KS 66606
- (785) 251-2993
- Location: Old Prairie Town at Ward-Meade Historic Site
- Presented By: Old Prairie Town at Ward-Meade Historic Site
- Dates: Dates vary
- Time: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: Advanced tickets $5 per day or $10 for two-day pass; $7 at the gate; Kids under 5 free
Apple Festival is a long-time Topeka tradition celebrating the fall season and everything apple. Live entertainment, demonstrations, heritage food and arts and crafts fair make this a fun family event. Join us on September 30 and October 1 at Old Prairie Town at Ward-Meade Historic Site.