Ribs and Bibs Music Festival
- 7530 SW Topeka Boulevard, Topeka, KS 66619
- (785) 861-7899
- Location: Heartland Motorsports Park
- Presented By: Heartland Motorsports Park
- Dates: October 5, 2018 - October 7, 2018
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Time: Gate opens noon on Friday, 10:00am on Saturday and Sunday
- Price: See website for pricing
This inaugural food and music festival will be held at Heartland Motorsports Park. The event will have headliners Big and Rich, John Michael Montgomery, and Craig Morgan with others on a great lineup. In addition to the music will be a KCBS competition BBQ contest with pitmasters from around the region looking for a call! Finally, it would not be called Ribs and Bibs without a Rib Fest take so bring the family to Topeka in October!
3-Day General Admission
This is your ticket to all three days of the event along with all the shows on the Main Stage!
Single Day General Admission
FRIDAY GENERAL ADMISSION ONLY $45
SATURDAY GENERAL ADMISSION ONLY $65
SUNDAY GENERAL ADMISSION ONLY $10
This grants you access to the festival and all the shows for either Friday October 5th or Saturday October 6th.
Ribs and Bibs Music Festival is a family friendly event. We offer children's prices on general admission tickets. Children five or younger get in free! See below for children 6 to 12.
CHILD FRIDAY SINGLE-DAY: ONLY $15
CHILD SATURDAY SINGLE-DAY: ONLY $20
CHILD SUNDAY SINGLE-DAY: ONLY $5
CHILD THREE-DAY: ONLY $30