Kansas Mariachi Festival
Saturday, September 16, 2017 | Buy Tickets
Sabado 16 de Septiembre del año 2017 | Comprar Boletos
at Topeka Performing Arts Center
214 SE 8th Ave
Topeka, KS 66603
Pre-concert activities 4 - 6 p.m.
- Car Show
- Food Trucks
- Mariachi Habanero (4-5:30 p.m.)
Our Lady of Guadalupe
- 4 p.m. ~ Mariachi Mass featuring Mariachi Luna Azul
Enjoy performances by bands at TPAC from 6 - 8 p.m.
- 6 p.m. - Fatima Hernandez ~ Dodge City, Kansas
- 7 p.m. - Mariachi Tradicion de Jalisco ~ Houston, Texas
If purchased at the TPAC box office (Monday-Friday 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.), tickets are $15 per person.
Fiesta* 8 - 11 p.m.
- Music by Rhythm of Oakland
- Taste of Mexico Garden (tequila, Mexican beer brands and more)
- Food trucks
*Cash and cards accepted.
Why September 16?
The annual Kansas Mariachi Festival is held Sept. 16 to commemorate Mexican independence. September 16, 1810 is the day Mexico declared its independence from Spain. That independence was won in September 1821.
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events
THANK YOU, SPONSORS!
Interested in sponsorship?
Interested in becoming a Kansas Mariachi Festival sponsor? Contact Rosa Cavazos for more information at 785.234.1030.