By Megan "MJ" Rogers, community partnership coordinator One of the wonderful things about Topeka
March 1 - 8, 2019
Topeka Restaurant Week highlights some of Topeka's best dining establishments. Participating restaurants are dishing out meals that are full on flavor and easy on your wallet.
Fill out the form below to get your restaurant involved in the 2019 Restaurant Week!
- Each restaurant participating in Restaurant Week MUST create a specialized menu for the event. Please offer a specially discounted two-item lunch and discounted two or more items dinner menu at $10 (lunch), $25, $30, & $35 (dinner) every day during Topeka Restaurant Week. This should be a deal that customers cannot regularly enjoy. Beverages are not required but may be added to incentive the deal.
- Additionally, at least 5% from every sale will go towards a scholarship fund for Hospitality and Culinary Arts major in the area. You're welcome to donate more!
- There is no charge to participate in Restaurant Week.
- Greater Topeka Partnership will promote each restaurant through various social media outlets and will dedicate a website page to Restaurant Week.
Thank you for your interest! We look forward to working with you.
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events
From our blog:
Annie’s Place is known for its desserts – and more. And during Topeka Restaurant Week there are
Even when it is not Topeka Restaurant Week , Blue Moose Bar and Grill is one of my favorite places to
Full disclosure: 822 N. Kansas Avenue, home of NOTO Burrito and Bunker Coffee Company , is among my
By Megan “MJ” Rogers, Visit Topeka’s community partnership coordinator There is a whole lot to love