Chocolate After Dark
Saturday, Feb. 23rd, 6-8 p.m.
Dillon House, 404 SW 9th St.
All tickets $55.
Taxes and fees included in $55 price. No surprises.
Everyone's a VIP at Chocolate After Dark.
- Chocolate sampling and the chance to visit with nationally-renowned chocolatiers
- Chocolate-infused heavy hor d’oeuvres
- Chocolate & wine pairings (And dark beers, too.)
- Washburn Jazz Combo
- VIP gift bag
Wine from Topeka's local wineries -- all partners on the Grapes & Grains Passport.
Dark beers are:
- Tallgrass Buffalo Sweat
- Empyrean Peanut Butter Porter
- Walnut River Warbeard
- Bells Amber
- Deschutes Black Butte Porter
Special thanks to Dillon House for making the beautiful venue available for this event.
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events
Learn more about the Kansas Chocolate Festival