July 29-31, 2016
More about My Top Festival
What a blast! Details about next year's festival will be shared as plans develop.
Cyclovia Topeka is the Capital City's first cycling festival. Bring your bicycle and enjoy three days of fun in Topeka, Kansas.
Watch this quick video to learn more about what the heck we're up to:
- The premier showing of "The Rider and the Wolf" in Kansas: 6 p.m. Saturday at the Jayhawk State Theatre of Kansas.
- A Glow Ride on Friday night.
- Shawnee County's Largest Workout on Friday, on the south lawn of the Kansas Capitol.
- Open streets Saturday, from 6th to 10th Streets along Kansas Avenue, and a loop that includes from Quincy to Jackson at 9th and 8th.
- A trail-ride scavenger hunt
- Cycling events; including a Slow Race and excursion rides
- Food trucks & vendors
- Bike safety experiences & children's obstacle course
- Heartland BMX races
- And more
- A 50-mile excursion ride Sunday.
Interested in participating as a vendor?
Contact Rosa Cavazos, Director of Tourism Development, at Rosa@VisitTopeka.com or 785-234-1030.
Want to Volunteer?
We are looking for volunteers to help with non-cycling related duties during Cyclovia Topeka.
Visit Topeka is spearheading this event with community partners in response to the My Top Festival competition held in late 2015. More than 3,000 votes were cast on the Visit Topeka Facebook and web pages, with a bicycle-themed event receiving the most votes. The theme of the event will revolve around bicycles although Visit Topeka wants to primarily focus on overall health, wellness and active living. Yoga, Zumba, aerobics, healthy eating, and a health fair will all play a part in the weekend's activities.
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events
PRO TIP: Want to bike to work? Stop by the information tent Saturday for help plotting your route.
Joining us from out of town?
Ramada Hotel and Convention Center has a special rate for the event. Mention Cyclovia Topeka when making your reservation and save.
Don't forget to request your:
- Free Visitors Guide
- Free Vacation Value Card so you save $100 as you experience even more of Top City early Friday & on Sunday afternoon.