August 11-13, 2017
New for 2017: Neighborhood Cyclovia events!
- May 28: Cyclovia Chesney Park, 1-4 p.m.
- June 11: Cyclovia Oakland, 1-4 p.m.
- July 16: Cyclovia East End, 1-4 p.m.
More information coming as plans develop.
Cyclovia Topeka is the Capital City's first cycling festival. Bring your bicycle and enjoy three days of fun in Topeka, Kansas.
Watch this quick video to learn more about what the heck we're up to:
- A Glow Ride on Friday night.
- Open streets Saturday, along Kansas Avenue, and a downtown loop
- Excursion rides
- Food trucks & vendors
- Bike safety experiences & children's obstacle course
- And more
- A 50-mile excursion ride Sunday.
Interested in participating as a vendor?
Contact Rosa Cavazos, Director of Tourism Development, at Rosa@VisitTopeka.com or 785-234-1030.
Want to Volunteer?
We are looking for volunteers to help with non-cycling related duties during Cyclovia Topeka.
Visit Topeka is spearheading this event with community partners in response to the My Top Festival competition held in late 2015. More than 3,000 votes were cast on the Visit Topeka Facebook and web pages, with a bicycle-themed event receiving the most votes. The theme of the event will revolve around bicycles although Visit Topeka wants to primarily focus on overall health, wellness and active living. Yoga, Zumba, aerobics, healthy eating, and a health fair will all play a part in the weekend's activities.
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events
PRO TIP: Want to bike to work? Stop by the information tent Saturday for help plotting your route.
Joining us from out of town?
Ramada Hotel and Convention Center has a special rate for the event. Mention Cyclovia Topeka when making your reservation and save.
Don't forget to request your:
- Free Visitors Guide
- Free Vacation Value Card so you save $100 as you experience even more of Top City early Friday & on Sunday afternoon.