Tasting Topeka's Take: Capital City Family & Food Truck Festival Read More
Capital City Family & Food Truck Festival
Join us for the 3rd Annual Capital City Family & Food Truck Festival -- now near the Kansas Statehouse!
Saturday, June 3, 2017
11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Kansas Statehouse, Topeka, Kansas
Food trucks, vendors and more will be positioned in an L shape around the Capitol -- from SW 10th Ave. between Harrison and Jackson and from Jackson from 10th to 9th.
Bring your appetite and enjoy the culinary delights of more than 40 Food Trucks and vendors. Bounce houses and more family fun on site. Live music and entertainment. No admission is charged to enter the festival. Food trucks will charge.
** NEW FOR 2017: Sample sizes available for purchase. **
Participating food trucks, vendors, activities and live performances will be announced as details become available.
- Hy-Vee Cocina Mexicana
- Jerusalem Cafe - Jerusalem Cafe’s culinary choices are endless and distinctly delicious - authentic Greek and Balkan dishes.
- KC Pinoy - Filipino home cooking
- Baking Traditions - A hand-craft bakery with European-style breads and breakfast pastries including: scones, croissants and cinnamon rolls made from traditional family recipes!
- Bop 'n Bowl - Serves Korean food including spicy porks, bulgogi, chicken, potstickers, bowls and wraps
- CoffeeCakeKC - features gourmet cupcakes and cookies from the talented bakers at 3 Women and an Oven, locally roasted, organic Mother Earth coffee and coffee cake baked from a family recipe. They have a full espresso bar — lattes, mochas, cappuccinos, oh my! — as well as unique hot chocolates, teas, frappes and real fruit smoothies.
- PWA Islander Food's & Bakery
- BeaverTails - Deliciously addictive, whole-wheat Canadian pastries served hot with your choice of delectable toppings. Delighting dessert lovers since 1978. #BeaverTails
- The Carlsons - An American-style food truck that specializes in delicious hand pattied burgers and fresh hand cut fries along with amazing specials and newest burger creation the Cream Cheese Jalapeño Burger!
- Poppin Squeeze - A family owned business and selling fresh squeezed lemonade and kettle corn.
- Cookies by Gayla - Locally owned bakery
Polar Oasis - A Frozen Dessert Truck specializing in all things frozen: shaved Ice, delicious sundaes, floats, ice cream novelties and sorbets, fresh squeezed lemonade, iced tea, iced coffee and bottled drinks.
- Pita for Good - Fresh, from scratch Mediterranean food featuring grilled lamb and chicken, falafels, hummus, salads, sauces and pita bread.
- Morning Light Kombucha - an organic kombucha tea company out of Hoyt, KS. Brewed in small batches, using quality ingredients and each batch is is loaded with probiotics, healthy acids, and antioxidants! It is served on tap in refillable bottles or by the cup.
- JLG BBQ - Beef brisket, pulled pork, ribs, burgers, brats, hot dogs, chicken, homemade potato salad, smoked beans, coleslaw
- Kona Ice - Premium, tropical shaved ice
- Tacos El Guitarron
- Mad Man's KC BBQ - American (BBQ)
- Dry Creek Buffalo Co. Chuck Wagon - Bison meat: Naked burger, cheesy burger, mushroom & Swiss burger, Heater burger, Brisket sandwich, Nathan's hot dogs, Cheesy hot dog, Loaded buffalo nachos, Pub chips, Homemade fried mushrooms, Jalapeno bottle caps
- Greek Taco Fusion
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events