Saturday, Dec. 1
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift but want a special shopping experience, too? WinterFest is for you!
Featuring live reindeer and a sleigh ($5 selfie photos), horse-drawn carriage rides along the avenue ($3 per person), and everyone from the Sugar Plum Fairy to Scrooge and Tiny Tim, WinterFest will be a holiday memory-maker for all.
- Ice Sculptures
- Gingerbread House making
- 12 Days of Christmas displays
- Santa game
- Discounts and specialty items at area shops
- Horse and carriage rides for $3 per person, at 7th and S. Kansas, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- $5 selfie photos with the reindeer at 8th and Kansas, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Mexican hot chocolate and tamales at Lupita's
- Hand printed greeting cards at Leaping Llamas
- Store-wide discounts and make your own ugly sweater or shirt at Boho Mojo
- Write letters to Santa at Classic Bean, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (Don't forget to give your letter to Santa!)
- Meet and Greet with Santa (schedule below)
Santa and Mrs. Claus Schedule
- To be announced soon.
Participating vendors to be announced. include:
Featured performers include:
- Kansas Ballet
- More to be announced soon.
Interested in being a vendor or performer? Contact Rosa Cavazos at 785.234.1030 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events