Saturday, Dec. 2
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Looking for the perfect holiday gift but want a special shopping experience, too? WinterFest is for you!
Featuring live reindeer and a sleigh ($5 selfie photos), horse-drawn carriage rides along the avenue ($1 per person), and everyone from the Sugar Plum Fairy to Scrooge and Tiny Tim, WinterFest will be a holiday memory-maker for all.
- Ice Sculptures
- Gingerbread House making
- 12 Days of Christmas displays
- Santa game
- Discounts and specialty items at area shops
- Horse and carriage rides for $1 per person, at 7th and S. Kansas, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- $5 selfie photos with the reindeer at 8th and Kansas, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Discounts, vendors, food trucks and more to be announced.
Interested in being a vendor? Contact Rosa Cavazos at 785.234.1030 or email@example.com.
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events