Chili Contest Rules and Registration Form
Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges selected by Visit Topeka & the Greater Topeka Partnership. There will be one overall winner.
- Registration form must be submitted by November 28 by 5 p.m.
- Chili (cooked and in crock-pot) must be brought to 712 S Kansas Ave on Saturday, December 1 between 9 and 10 a.m.
- You must bring at least a gallon of chili (four quarts).
- Entries will be judged on aroma, consistency and flavor.
- Winners will be announced at Winterfest on Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 1:30 p.m.
- The overall winner will receive a certificate and a $100 cash prize.
For questions, contact Stephanie Wilhelm
Festival and Events Manager
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events