2018 Winterfest Vendor Signup Form
Registration and payment deadline is November 16, 2018. The fee for late vendors increases to $50 after November 16, 2018.
- Vendor space is available for handmade arts and crafts, antiques, and retail.
- Vendor space is 10'x10' for $25.
- You are responsible for loading and unloading your own merchandise.
- We do not supply canopies, tables, water, or electricity.
- Someone must be taking care of your display at all times during the event.
- All items must be priced in a legible manner.
- BOOTHS MUST BE SET UP BY 9:30 AM. Vehicles must be out of the area by 9:00 AM. No exceptions! Booths may not be taken down until 2:00 PM.
- Sales of food or drink are not permitted.
- After payment is received, if you are unable to attend the festival for any reason, your booth fee is considered a donation.
- Winterfest, Greater Topeka Partnership, City of Topeka, its agents, employees, volunteers, venue and representatives are not responsible for any lost, stolen, broken, or damaged items.
- By paying the booth fee, all income from sales is yours. Collecting and reporting Kansas tax is your responsibility.
You can pay over the phone with your credit card, or send a check (payable to Greater Topeka Partnership) or cash payment to:
Attn. Stephanie Wilhelm
618 S. Kansas Avenue
Topeka, KS 66603
- Calendar of Events
- Annual Events
- Arts & Culture
- Holidays in Topeka
- Sports & Recreational Events