Visiting from KC?
Planning a Topeka adventure from the Kansas City area? We look forward to seeing you soon!
Although you won't want to miss a Capitol tour, Topeka is much more than what goes on there. Come see for yourself why we call it #TopCity!
If your trip is flexible, consider planning it around one of these great events:
- Aug. 11-13: Cyclovia Topeka
- Sept. 1-3: Intertribal Powwow
- Sept. 2: TouchATruck
- Sept. 8-10: Huff 'n Puff Balloon Rally
- Sept. 16: Kansas Mariachi Festival
- Sept. 30: Kansas Chocolate Festival
- Oct. 7: Jazz & Food Truck Festival
- Oct. 14: Topeka Science & Tech Fest
- Oct. 21-22: Mother Earth News Fair
- Nov. 10-12: Gingerbread Homes for the Holidays
- Nov. 11: Salute Our Heroes Festival & Veterans Parade
- Nov. 22-Dec. 31: Winter Wonderland
- Nov. 25: Miracle on Kansas Avenue Parade
- Nov. 30 to Dec. 3: Festival of Trees
- Dec. 2: Winterfest
Discover even more great events at Topeka365.com, our community calendar. There's always something happening in the Capital City.
Don't forget: You can save more than $100 with a Topeka Vacation Value Card Request a visitor guide as well and be ready for your Topeka adventure. Sign up for yours today and get it before you leave home.