Class of 2019
Leadership Greater Topeka, a Greater Topeka Partnership program, identifies aspiring and established leadership from the community to participate in an annual leadership training course.
Class members attend a retreat and eight-day-long sessions that begin in January and continue through May. During these classes, they will learn about challenges facing Topeka and Shawnee County and how they can work to influence important community issues.
The class of 2019 was selected from over 175 nominations and are:
- Kelly Baker - Senior Executive Assistant, City of Topeka
- Mende Barnett - Behavioral Health Prevention Consultant, Kansas Department for Aging Disability Services
- Alyce Bishop - Media Consultant, Cox Communications
- Samantha Buck - Forensic Scientist, Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Francisco Camargo - Branch Sales Manager, Officer, CoreFirst Bank & Trust
- Michael Castino - Director of Public Relations, Security Benefit
- Clint DeVoe - Vice President – Deposit Services Manager, Capitol Federal Savings Bank
- Luis Estrada - Community Mobilizer, El Centro, Inc./El Centro de Topeka
- Yvonne Etzel - Marketing & Communications, Sowards Glass
- Sharon Forni - Branch Manager, U.S. Bank
- Doran Geise - Vice President of Rail Group, Bartlett and West
- Marcia L Hannon - Assistant Director, State of Kansas – Supreme Court of Kansas Law Library
- Cynthia Holthaus - Special Assistant to the President, Washburn University
- Jesyca Hope - Director of Member Programs, Kansas Independent College Association
- Amber Housholder - Manager, Regulatory Affairs, Westar Energy
- Chelsea Huston - Finance Manager, Balanced Property Management
- Alexandra Kennedy - Case Manager, The Villages Inc.
- David Lee King - Digital Services Director, Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library
- Bryce Liedtke - Student, Shawnee Heights High School
- Robert Louis III - President and CISO, Chaos Limited
- Olivia Mayer - Professional Development + Services Superintendent, Shawnee County Parks + Recreation
- Michael Munson - Senior Vice-President & General Counsel, Central National Bank
- Sara Neiswanger - Senior Manager, GANA Member Services, Glass Association of North America
- Susana Ortiz - Associate Executive Director – Council of Public Schools, Kansas State University
- Clint Patty - Exec. Vice President and General Counsel, Clayton Wealth Partners
- Kim Redeker - Vice President of Resource Development, Greater Topeka Partnership
- Rachel Sachs - Vice President of Life Operations, Advisors Excel
- Cynthia J. Sheppeard - Attorney & Partner, Goodell, Stratton, Edmonds & Palmer, LLP
- Ky Shorb - Sergeant, Topeka Police Department
- Brett Starbuck - Intelligence Officer, United States Air Force Air National Guard 190th
- John “Bo” Turney - Attorney, Irigonegaray, Turney & Revenaugh, LLP
- Teresa Van Becelaere - Manager Institutional Provider Relations, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas
- Shawn Wheat - Investigative Reporter, WIBW
- Darren Younker - Project Manager, McPherson Contractors, Inc.
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact Michelle Stubblefield at 785.246-6147 or Michelle.Stubblefield@TopekaPartnership.com.