Executive Immersion Services
Executive Immersion Services are designed to enhance the transition for newly promoted senior executives and C-Suite leadership new to Topeka & Shawnee County through strategic development of meaningful relationships with top-level leadership in the community.
The services are tailored to the needs of the new executive and their family. EIS fast tracks meaningful productive work, strong employee relationships and positive business and community engagement. Executive Immersion services are designed to complement corporate on-boarding strategies and expedite the executive’s contribution toward business success and calling Topeka & Shawnee County home.
EIS benefits include:
- An understanding of Topeka & Shawnee County issues and opportunities
- Strategic connections with corporate, governmental and community leaders
- Secure vital information that helps leverage success
- Expanded peer networking relationships with other executives
- Support as the executive and their family settle into their new community
- Tailored offerings for newly promoted leadership
The services available include:
- Key Connections – Strategic introductions to leadership at the corporate, government and community level.
- Custom Briefing Book – This book is tailored to the needs of the executive and will include key leadership contact information from various businesses and agencies in the community.
- Community Status Report – The document will also provide an overview of current community and governmental issues relating to private and public entities highlighting potential activity and opportunity.
- Transitional Assistance – Relocation services and guidance.
- Family Integration – Information responsive to the needs of the executive and family members to quickly connect and enjoy the offerings available within Topeka & Shawnee County.
- Tailored Services – Individualized and customized services tailored for the new executive.
EIS is administered by the Leadership Greater Topeka Program, a yearly community leadership program that challenges and motivates traditional and non-traditional leadership by teaching adaptive competencies through information, dialogue and hands-on experience, so participants are better prepared to strengthen, network and transform the community.
In place since 1984, Leadership Greater Topeka has more than 1,000 alumni with the ability to apply their talents throughout the community in volunteer, appointed and elected positions.
For more information about Executive Immersion Services, contact:
“The EIS program has been a fantastic experience. As leaders, I believe it is critical to become immersed in the communities we serve. EIS provides an incredible jump start. I’ve had the opportunity to move around the country, and it usually takes nine to twelve months to accomplish what this program does in a month. I’ve met leaders in a quiet, personal setting that I might not have ever been given the chance to greet outside of a quick public handshake.
I highly recommend EIS for not only new executives, but ANY C-Suite team member. The program is great for business, and it has the potential of being a great asset to the Greater Topeka area.”
Steve Wade, Publisher, The Topeka Capital-Journal